My birthday was in November, but I did not have this blog then so I am going to post my birthday list here too. Maybe I will write some update-posts in the future just to keep myself on track. Oh, this list is not my idea, I saw it on different blogs and decided to do it too.
- Keep an art journal during next summer (2013).
- Read HOMESTUCK – I am really behind with it and I wanna catch up my friends.
- Watch ALL the Doctor Who episodes.
- Bake a cake – I love cooking, but I am really scared of this one.
- Save some money – and maybe spend it all on my next birthday.
- Perfect another language – French, Spanish or Japanese… or maybe I start a new one, bu I don’t think so.
- Have a plant AND DO NOT KILL IT!
- Learn how to meditate.
- Call my family more often.
- Have less stuff in my life – and make more room for friends and family.
- Spend some nights alone in Cluj.
- Visit another country or a big city in Romania.
- Visit an art museum I haven’t seen yet.
- Have a Summer job.
- Reread the Harry Potter books and have a Harry Potter marathon.
- Be healthier: mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Don’t stop blogging, yet.
- See a shrink.
- Read 20 or 30 books that I have always wanted to read but didn’t make time for them.
- Watch FRIENDS all Summer with my bff or alone or with my friends – just watch FRIENDS and laugh.
- Discover new music.
I am currently working on some of them but I will write more about that in an update post. As you can probably guess, I will take care of most of them in the Summer since right now I am really really busy with school.
Have a gorgeous weekend. And… do you have any ideas what things to include on my “22 Before 23” (not that I hurry to get old or anything)?