It’s early in the morning, I have an exam in about 3 hours and I am writing a blog post. A tag, to be more precise. I didn’t plan to post today since I have an exam and then I was going to spend my day reading in the park and playing video games all night, but… it’s early in the morning and my exam starts in 3 hours.
The tag is pretty random and the rules are: answer the questions and tag other six people.
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 11 years old and I was probably waiting for my Hogwarts letter.
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- read in the park (near the lake maybe)
- go to the post office
- watch Sherlock
- clean the house a bit
- paint my nails
3) Snacks you enjoy:
Lately I am snacking on a lot of fruits like cherries and raspberries, I also do a lot of healthy shakes and when I don’t have fruits I cut some cabagge in small pieces and eat them as a snack.
4) Places you have lived: In my hometown, in a apartment building at the 4th floor with my parents. And then at the 2nd floor of the same apartment building with my grandparents – I ran away from home for like 2 years or so.
5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- get a Psychology Degree and a Math one and maybe a Journalism one (?) or an Art History one – I love studying a lot and I don’t mind being a forever-student
- travel a lot more (especially to Japan!)
- build a house from scratch
- buy a lot of TV series and films DVDs, manga and music albums
- spend a few years in Africa teaching
6) People you want to know more about: I. Don’t. Know.
As for tagging people… anyone can do it, really. It’s really fun.