Remember this post? Well this is a similar list with stuff I’d waste money on…
Candles! I am not really a candle person because the ones that are good are too expensive. But these candles look really cool, especially for Halloween. I mean, candle skulls?
Accessories, well… rings only today: I love Unicorns. And snakes – yes, I know I have a snake ring already, but this one with the green stone is so much more Slytherin than mine. As for the cute cat ears? Oh, but I already have a cheap cat ears ring in the mail (I hope it gets here NOW!).
Fashion: It’s Autumn, so HATS! First, the bowler hat because it’s perfect for my Halloween costume – I am going to be Alex from A Clockwork Orange, and since I really need a bowler hat I’ll look for a cheap one in thrift stores. I never had a French beret and I don’t know if they’re in style or not (everyone seems to be crazy for beanies) but who cares about that? And the cat one… well, cats!!
Cups/Mugs: Last, but not least my favourite things in the world! Did I mention that I like Unicorns? And a ceramic coffee cup for environmental reasons – I rarely drink coffee but I love how coffee cups look! And the last one is purrfect for Halloween!
So this is my “shopping list” for this week. A girl can dream, right? What is on your pretend-shopping-list?
1. TV shows love holidays and they make great great episodes about them. I love all of the FRIENDS thanksgiving episodes, they are my favorites ever, but My So-Called Life’s Halloween episode is the best out there. Sure, the Pretty Little Liars have Halloween episodes and they are great, but no TV series compares with the quintessential show for teenagers. My So-Called Life is a piece of art, the writing is especially great and the best episode is, of course, the Halloween episode (actually, it’s really hard to pick one).
The costumes were out of this world or anything, but can we talk about Angela’s costume? The cat eye glasses and the lime button up sweater. Oh, dear… it almost made me want to change my Halloween costume.
2. I have not finished Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). The anime.
3. Homestuck is on a huge pause again and the next update is going to be the final update. I kinda like that.
4. Did you know there’s a thing called bubble tea? Where can I get one? How do I make it at home? I so want to try it!!
Yes, this Random Monday was more of a “let’s talk about how great MSCL is and then add three short other things”, but that show is really great, ok? Did you watch it already? What are you waiting for?
What better way to start blogging again if not with more randomness?
1. School starts today and I wish I had a backpack like this one. But I rarely wear backpacks to school since I don’t have much to carry in them. And the times I wear backpacks is when I need my laptop at me and I don’t thing the cute one can hold my Rory (Rory is my laptop’s name).
2. One month till NaNoWriMo… and my birthday.
3. We still don’t know anything about the season 3 from Sherlock. I am going crazy over here.
4. My Halloween recommendation for the Halloween month for you, anime lovers: Shiki (also Another!).